When you take on your enemy in combat, make sure that you protect your arms from attack by wearing the Black Jittu Jan Bracers. Made from 5-7-ounce leather, these handmade bracers come as a pair. Each bracer secures onto an arm with three straps. The bracers have straight sides and straight edges near the wrists. Near the elbows, the bracers have asymmetrical edges. They are taller on the outside of the elbows and shorter to the insides. There are three panels that cover the middle of each black bracer. The orange panels combine to form a design.
The brown design depicts a circular pattern with blocky spirals in the middle. More spirals form a border around the circular design. There are also some along the wrist edge of each bracer. A fishtail pattern covers the rest of the orange panels. Wear these fantasy bracers to your next reenactment, faire, or LARP event.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with black straps
- Sold as a pair
- Circular geometric design
- Highly detailed
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.