Rogues, thieves, alchemists, and many other characters need to carry a lot of gear. Carry your gear on the Black Jenan Leather Belt. Made from 7-ounce leather, this black medieval belt comes in two sizes. It has a rectangular, brass-colored buckle and a belt keeper at one end. The other end has holes for further size adjustment.
Near the belt tip, the belt has a pair of rings on loops. The rings allow for attaching a variety of items. In addition to the ring, the belt has a narrower belt strap that starts next to the rings and ends near the buckle. This narrower strap features three adjustable buckles. The buckles and the strap allow you to slide on a belt bag or a weapon frog like any of the Jenan Sword Holders, sold separately. This highly functional leather belt makes a great addition to your next LARP or cosplay costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has three buckles and two rings
- Functional and versatile design
- Great for a range of characters
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Length – 45.7 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Length – 53.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.