Knights such as yourself will need some footwear for your next reenactment or LARP event. Check out the Brown Jarek Cavalry Boots. Made from calf leather, this handmade pair of brown boots comes in a range of sizes.
These calf-length boots have four straps on the outsides. They adjust, making it easier to put on the boots. The medieval boots have extra material behind the buckles to allow the boots to expand for greater adjustability.
At the ankle of each boot, there are three straps that attach to a ring on the outside of the foot. These boot rings allow you to attach spurs, not included. These boots have curved, pointed toes and short heels. These medieval tall boots make great additions to any characters ensemble, from adventurer to warrior and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with buckles
- Rings on the sides for spurs, not included
- Features a curved, pointed toe
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from calf leather
- To protect these boots from water, you may use a waterproof spray like our Snow Proof Silicone Water & Stain Repellent Spray (WL-50-1965) or other maintenance products. Using leather conditioner helps to keep the leather more supple and less prone to cracking.
- These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. They are not available in Wide or Narrow.
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.