The Leather Apron. The Whitechapel Murderer. Jack the Ripper. All these names identify the man who left Whitechapel, London in chaos. Known for his ambiguous nature, the Jack the Ripper Costume brings this heinous being to our day. Clothed in darkness itself, the murderous man comes dressed in the fashion of the times but remains anonymous enough to accomplish his goal of wanton destruction. His dark jabot and capelet sit over a traditional coat that no self-respecting man would be caught without. A simulated vest is attached to the inside of the coat in a rich red to give the illusion of a man of high society. Finish off the ensemble with the sleek pants to show off your killer style. Be it theatrical reenactments or Halloween, strike fear into the hearts of onlookers when you wear the Jack the Ripper Costume!
Hat, shoes, and other accessories not included.
- Depicts the most well-known anonymous killer
- Crafted from high-quality materials
- Includes jabot, capelet, pants, and coat with attached vest front
- Hosts dignified Victorian style
- Great for Halloween, haunted houses, and other costumed occasions
- Crafted from 100 percent Polyester Fabric
- Standard: Fits up to a 42 Inch Chest