Show up to your next LARP or cosplay event in style by wearing the Black Jack Rackham Pirate Coat over the top of your outfit. This black pirate captain coat comes in five sizes. It has an open front. The folded collar, full-length lapels, and long sleeves of the coat are split leather. The rest of the outside of the coat is smooth leather.
Starting below the folded collar, the lapels feature decorative brass-colored buttons. There are rectangular pieces of smooth leather that run from the inner edges of the lapels to the buttons. The long sleeves end with matching smooth leather cuffs. Each cuff has four decorative buttons.
In addition, the sides of the buccaneer coat have functional pockets with split leather trim. A strap runs across the back, ending with the buttons. This gentlemens coat is perfect for any pirate, ship captain, or any other character who needs a stylish coat.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Open front design with full-length lapels
- Has functional pockets
- Decorative button detailing
- Great for pirates, sailors, and many other characters
- Made from leather and split leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For split leather: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.
Measurements coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.