Keep a sword at your side with the Black Jacan Sword Holder so that you are ready for any attack that you may face on your adventures. Handmade from leather, this medieval sword holder consists of a large black loop. Four straps run through the loop. They adjust with buckles to fit different weapon sizes.
The top and bottom edges are straight, while the side has a couple of concave curves. At the corner, there is a smaller loop. This loop has tapered sides. It allows the sword frog to hang from a belt, not included. The frog hangs at an angle for a right-hand draw. Add this versatile leather frog to your warrior costume or medieval outfit. It is perfect for LARP battles and reenactments.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. Also, the frog will sit on the left hip allowing the wearer to draw with the right hand.
- Works for a right-hand draw
- Adjustable for a variety of swords
- Versatile design
- Works for a variety of characters and aesthetics
- Great for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Maximum Sword Width: 2.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.