Frigga represents the home in Norse mythology. Fight in her name while wearing the Ingrid the Hearthkeeper Dress to ensure the victory of the Vikings. This beautiful linen dress comes in two color options and a wide range of sizes. This handmade dress features a blue and green knotwork trim on the neckline, hem, and cuffs. It also has a brown linen trim on those areas as well. The sleeves are full length and have a straight cut for a closer fit. The hem has an additional brown, green, and blue stylized animal section on the trim. The neckline is round with a V-cut in the front center. The overall fit of the dress is free flowing and works great with a belt, not included. This medieval dress is wonderful for LARP events, cosplay, or fantasy conventions.
- Blue and green knotwork trim
- Stylized animal design on hem
- V-cut on round neckline
- Free-flowing fit
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.