Depending on the tribes, the Indian Territories could be very dangerous. That is why the Indian Police exist – to help police the natives and defend the settlers. This Indian Police Star Badge is a replica that would have marked one such lawman. This badge takes the shape of the classic lawman star with rounded edges and a flat center. The words Indian Police Tahleouah are engraved at the center while ornate designs decorate the limbs of the star. A pin on the back allows the badge to be easily worn. Throw on a duster, some chaps, and a paisley vest and you will look the part when you pin this badge on. Worn or displayed, this Indian Police Star Badge makes for a fine collectible for any western enthusiast to own.
- An authentic looking Wild West badge
- Features decorative patterns and designs
- Has a polished brass metal gleam
- Possesses a finely detailed appearance
- Soldered pin on back allows for easy wearing
- A great collectible, costume accessory, or gift idea
- Made of zinc alloy