A blow to the hip or upper thigh might not be lethal, but it can be enough to put you off balance, leaving you vulnerable to another attack. The Imperial Faulds and Tassets help to prevent this potentially fatal occurrence. The tassets protect your upper thighs, while the faulds shield your waist and hips from slashing or piercing weapons. The Imperial tassets connect to the faulds with buckled straps, increasing your protection without sacrificing a full range of motion. Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel with top-grain leather fittings, this brightly polished Imperial leg protection will help you to keep moving and stand tall during your next LARP experience.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Milanese Complete Armor – Polished Steel (MCI-3626-Bundle), which includes the Imperial Faulds and Tassets alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a set of faulds and tassets
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable suspender straps
- Goes well with our other Imperial armour
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.