Charge into battle with the might of Odin. The Sleipnir Iarla LARP Shield showcases Norse knotwork of Odins legendary steed in bright red on its front. This latex LARP shield has an incredibly realistic design, with a faux wood grain texture on both back and front.
Made of sturdy, shred-resistant EVA foam, its rigid structure can withstand impact in LARP battle. The shape is slightly convex for better deflection of enemy blows.
The hand painted front of the shield looks like dark wood striped with white on the sides and across the center. Then, a central boss adds an additional level of defense to this Viking LARP shield. Its dark steel color, paired with faux rivets along its edges, also adds to its realism.
On the back, the Nordic LARP shield has a lighter wood texture and more faux metallic fittings. In the center, a dark steel-colored ring surrounds the handle. The grip is wrapped in soft suede for a comfortable, secure hold.
This round medieval shield style was made famous by Vikings but was also used by Saxons and ancient Scandinavian warriors. Any Viking LARP kit can make use of this large round shield. Join the Viking horde with confidence when you add this latex foam shield to your historical or fantasy LARP kit.
The Sleipnir Iarla LARP Shield has a diameter of 27.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Rich wood-like appearance
- Norse inspired imagery
- Center grip for holding shield
- Highly realistic design
- Great for LARP events and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating.
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 27.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 3.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.