When heading out on a hunt, medieval and fantasy warriors such as yourself should carry knives like the Gold Hunters LARP Knife on you. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. The knife features a silver-colored, single-edged blade with a forged look. The blade has a chunky appearance. Its spine is straight along half of the blade, near the tip. Then, the spine curves slightly and then straightens out for the rest of the blade. This design makes the blade narrower at the base and wider at the tip. Also, there is a fuller along the base half of the blade.
Next, the knife continues with a gold-colored fingerguard. The guard has a curve on the bottom. The handle curves at the end. A matching gold-colored pommel finishes off the handle. The curve of the handle helps to make the handle easier to grasp. In addition, the grip has a brown, wood-like appearance. Add the Gold Hunters LARP Knife to your LARP ensemble or kit. It looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
- Realistic appearance
- Well detailed
- Brown, wood-like handle
- Unique blade design
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.8 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 1 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.