As you head forth into the forest to stalk after your prey, you make sure that you are wearing the Black Hunter Leather Bracers on your arms. Made from 3-4-ounce leather, this handmade pair of black bracers has a patchwork design. They secure to the arms with laces. The laces run through grommets.
The top edge near the elbow of each bracer has a convex curve. Meanwhile, the sides angle inward towards the wrist. The bottom edge near the wrist forms a point in the center. Thus, when the lined bracers are on your arms, they form points on the tops of the wrists. Stitching runs along the edges. These medieval bracers are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with lacing
- Sold as a pair
- Has a black patchwork design
- Pointed design on the bottom
- Works for a variety of characters
- Made from 3-4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.