Wolves and wolf-like creatures prowl about in myths and legends. Honor the legacy of that animal by drinking from the Howling Wolf Drinking Horn. Made of natural horn, this Viking style drinking horn features an engraved wolf. The stylized wolf sits on its rear legs, appearing to howl into the sky. Safe for drinking from and eye-catching to behold, the Howling Wolf Drinking Horn makes a fantastic addition to both feastware and decor. Also, it is great for a variety of medieval and Renaissance events such as faires.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Drink safe
- Stylized wolf design
- Great for display or home decor
- Wonderful for reenacting or cosplaying
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 16 Inches along outer curve
- Diameter: 2.75 Inches
- Volume: 13 Fluid Ounces
- Weight: 0.6 Pound
Measurements are approximate.