Also known as the Order of Saint John, the Knights Hospitaller were one of the most well-known Roman Catholic military orders of the Middle Ages. The Hospitaller Dagger is an impressive weapon designed to honor these medieval knights. Made from carbon steel, the blade of this dagger features a fuller and a full peened tang. The guard features down-turned quillons, while the wheel pommel is decorated with a cross. Black leather is wrapped around the handle, which is crafted from wood. A matching scabbard is included with this medieval dagger. Reminiscent of a time when honor, courage, and loyalty reigned, this Hospitaller Dagger is fantastic on its own or alongside the matching Hospitaller Sword (Item # IP-603).
- Fully functional
- Crafted from 5160 high carbon steel
- Features a full peened tang
- Curved quillons and a wheel pommel accent the black hilt
- Solid wooden handle is wrapped in black leather
- Includes a matching black leather scabbard
- Designed after the weapons used by the Knights Hospitaller
- Perfectly complements the Hospitaller Sword (Item # IP-603)
- Overall Length: 19.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
Daniel Reynaud (verified owner) –
A beautiful blade, very sharp. The dagger is balanced at the hilt junction and is pleasant to handle. Serious craftsmanship, a magnificent replica It scales at 1.5 lbs unsheathed.