There’s nothing more iconic than the mysterious hooded stranger, lurking in the shadows of your local tavern. Are they friend or foe? Ally or enemy? You’ll never know for sure — but you can say without a doubt that their fashion sense is on point with our Shoulder Cape with Hood! Available in either black or burgundy, this shoulder cape works best as an additional piece of clothing to spice up your existing costume, offering a layered look and additional protection from both the sun and the cold without becoming unwieldy. With the cowl and cape both made from thick wool, this shoulder cape is the perfect accessory for any medieval or Renaissance-era outfit, adding a touch of mystery without having a hot, sweaty cape or cloak dragging along the ground behind you ready to trip you up. Who says you can’t both look cool and be comfortable while at your next LARP or Ren faire?
- A Hooded Cowl Made from Heavy Wool Fabric
- Features a Deep Hood and Draped Shoulder Coverings
- Does Not Hinder or Hamper Movement
- Extremely Comfortable and Warm to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Costumes of All Styles