The Honshu War Sword is an ideal piece for those looking for a functional sword that combines a scimitar style with a modern look. Made from 1065 high-carbon steel, this sword has a curved scimitar-style blade with a more contemporary look. A fuller runs down the central half of the blade. Near the base of the blade, there is a recessed section with four circular cutouts. The Honshu name sits on the blade below the cutouts.
Next, the sword has a flat, straight crossguard. It extends on the edge side of the sword. The hilt continues with a thermo-plastic rubber handle. The slightly curved handle curves in the opposite direction of the blade. There are a couple of concave curves that help make the handle easier to grasp. At the end of the black handle, there is a hole for a lanyard, not included. Finally, this sword comes with a black wooden scabbard. The Honshu War Sword works on the battlefield and looks great added to any weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Textured grip for better grasp
- Has a scimitar-style blade
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for the battlefield or a collection
- Blade is 1065 high-carbon steel
- Grip is thermo-plastic rubber
- Scabbard is wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.