With its modern take on a classic weapon design, the Honshu Karito Tomahawk is sure to catch the eyes of many warriors ready for combat. Made from 7Cr13 stainless steel, this functional axe features an axe head with a polished finish.
The axe features a bearded blade on one end and a spike on the other. A bearded blade extends further down on the bottom than it does on the top. There is a concave curve on both the blade and spike. They are at the base of the edges. Near the center of the axe head, there are four circular cutouts with a groove connecting them. The Honshu logo sits underneath. Next to the holes is the beginning of the haft.
Screws secure the black handle to the blade. The injection-molded nylon handle has an S-shaped design. The bottom half of the handle has texturing, while the top half has grooves for placing fingers. This texturing makes the handle more secure to grasp. There is a lanyard hole at the end of the haft.
Finally, this modern tomahawk comes with a black leather sheath. This sheath secures the blade with a snap closure. It also allows the weapon to hang from a blade. The Honshu Karito Tomahawk is perfect for the warrior to take onto the battlefield or add to a collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a bearded blade and spike
- Has a curved and textured handle
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for the battlefield or a collection
- Blade is 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Grip is injection-molded nylon
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 15.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 9.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.