You can fight against the dark forces of the empire with the 100 cm Heroic Laser LARP Sword in hand. It is perfect for a LARP battle. Made from EVA foam, this LARP sword comes in five blade colors. At one end, it has a rounded tip. The blade has a circular cross-section and a fiberglass-rod core.
It has a threaded-joint construction at the other end. The blade separates from the handle. This allows you to switch out the rounded blade or handle if you desire. This sword includes both the blade and the handle, but the blade and handle are available separately as the Laser LARP Sword Blade (MCI-3877) and the Heroic Laser LARP Sword Handle (MCI-3876).
The handle has a silver tubular design. Near the blade, it features a curved edge with brass-colored details. Next, it has a narrowed band that looks like wrapped wire.
The handle widens back out, and then has a ridged section with a red button. It has a brown, leather-wrapped grip before ending with a thick, silver-colored pommel. When you want to fight as a space knight, take on your dark galactic enemies with this rebel LARP laser sword.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five colors
- Includes a blade and handle
- Has a detachable design
- Highly detailed
- Great for galactic space knights
- Ideal for LARP events
- Blade is latex-covered EVA foam
- Handle is polyurethane foam with a leather wrapping
- Core is fiberglass
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.