Fusing techniques from different cultures, this Hand Forged Damascus Japanese Katana is an extraordinary sword. The blade of this functional sword is made from quality Damascus steel with a long fuller and a Rockwell hardness of 52. This sword has been constructed with the traditional katana in mind. The copper guard and fittings are detailed and beautiful enough to have come straight from a late Edo period sword smith. A real ray skin handle is wrapped in black cord for an authentic look and feel. Included with the sword is a sword bag, black scabbard, and certificate of authenticity. This sword is visually impressive enough to be proudly displayed, but it is absolutely functional for those who want to put it to the test.
- A functional samurai sword
- Blade hardened to a Rockwell of 52
- Features beautiful and detailed copper fittings
- Real ray skin wrapped handle
- Includes a scabbard, sword bag, and certificate of authenticity
- Blade made of Damascus steel
- Overall Length: 41 Inches