Mighty in size and easy to carry, the Halfdan Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder is just what you need when you are in the mood for feasting. This large Viking drinking horn is great for deep drinks at your next medieval dinner. Crafted from a natural bull horn, this Viking horn has the look and feel of an authentic piece of Viking drinkware. Its large volume ensures that it can hold copious amounts of liquid, allowing you to drink to your hearts content. This natural Viking horn comes with a brown leather frog that easily fits most medieval belts, so you can always have it at your side. Adjustable lacing at the front of the belt frog makes sure that the drinking horn is held secure. The Halfdan Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder is a fantastic piece of Viking drinkware that is sure to serve you well at your next medieval feast.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.