This chainmail shirt is crafted in Code 9 riveted aluminum mail, featuring 10mm, dome-riveted rings with gray anodizing. The Aluminum chainmail shirt has a chest size of 60 inches. This chainmail shirt is ideal for the non-contact role-player, this piece will present an authentic appearance. A matching coif (AB3928) is available. This style of chainmail is reasonably authentic to the early medieval period, particularly in the European Riveted version. More economical than wedge-riveted maille, the domed-head riveted style is available in steel, in round wire and flat ring versions, and in round wire aluminum. Construction is in the 4 in 1 pattern, consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring.
Made by GDFB.
- 4 In 1 Chainmail Pattern
- Made from 10mm Round Wire Rings
- Great Looking Chainmail Hauberk
- Construction: Dome Head Riveted
- Great For Non-Contact Reenactments
- Made from 16 gauge Aluminum
- Grey anodized finish
- Size: Fits Up To 60 Inch Chest Size Measured Over A Gambeson
- Actual Chest Size: 60 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 20 Inches (Half Sleeve)
- Ring Internal Diameter: 10mm
- Weight: 11 lbs.