This chainmail shirt is crafted in Code 9 riveted aluminum mail, featuring 10mm, dome-riveted rings with gray anodizing. This chainmail shirt is ideal for the non-contact role-player, this piece will present an authentic appearance. A matching coif (AB3928) is available. This style of chainmail is reasonably authentic to the early medieval period, particularly in the European Riveted version. More economical than wedge-riveted maille, the domed-head riveted style is available in steel, in round wire and flat ring versions, and in round wire aluminum. Construction is in the 4 in 1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring.
Made by GDFB.
- 4 In 1 Chainmail Pattern
- Great Looking Chainmail Hauberk
- Construction: Dome Head Riveted
- Ring Type: Round Wire
- Finish: Grey Anodized
- Great for Non-Contact Reenactments
- Made of 14 gauge aluminum
- Size: Fits Up To 48 Inch Chest Size Measured Over A Gambeson
- Actual Chest Size: 48 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 20 Inches (Half Sleeve)
- Ring Internal Diameter: 10mm