With the Brown Hakoon Leather Bag, you can keep your gear close at hand regardless of whether you are in town or on an adventure. Its versatile design works for a variety of aesthetics, allowing you to change outfits without changing your bag. Made from 5-ounce leather, this handmade brown belt bag has a square shape with rounded corners.
To begin with, the medieval bag features a front flap. The bottom edge of the front flap has slight curves that form a gentle point in the middle. This flap fastens with a strap and buckle. The riveted strap starts halfway down the front flap. At the top of the strap, it has a wave-like edge. Scrollwork adorns the buckle.
Next, the top of the leather fantasy pouch continues the wave-like shape of the strap. To the sides of the wave shape, there is a pair of loops. These loops allow the bag to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. This adventurer bag works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens with a scrolled buckle
- Rich brown color
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Keeps gear close at hand
- Works well for many characters
- Made from 5-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.