Join an army of brave 15th century knights with the Gustav Canvas Jacket as part of your period costume. Weave a tale inspired by the Late Middle Ages while exploring a LARP kingdom, or a reenact a scene from the pages of history. This jacket is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances the authentic look and feel. The jacket is two-toned, a contrast between black and the available color options. The inner lining is unpadded and follows the same scheme. The jacket is long-sleeved and features a short stand-up collar. Cotton cords lace through the stitched eyelets that line the center of the front. Complete the look by combining the Gustav Canvas Jacket with the Gustav Canvas Pants.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by 15th century military clothing
- Long-sleeve jacket with stand-up collar
- Follows a two-toned color scheme
- Closes down the front with cotton lacing
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.