The basic utility knife of the Nepalese people, the Kukri knife has culminated a vast history over the last several centuries. This Gurkha Service Kukri includes two devices that will set it apart from other knives in your arsenal. Crafted from stainless steel, this multipurpose knife is made by hand for a stunning look and superior craftsmanship. The wooden handle of the knife features steel fittings and a curved design that makes for a comfortable grip. Two tools, a sharpener and a small knife, are included with this kukri for extra utility. A black sheath with gleaming brass tone fittings is also included, so your weapon will stay safe in between uses. Add this Gurkha Service Kukri to your collection today for a striking knife with extra functionality!
- Includes kukri, sharpener, extra small knife, and sheath
- Knife has a traditional Gurkha Kukri shape
- Handle has a contoured shape for a smooth grip
- Great for personal use, collecting, and display
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Overall Length: 17 Inches