Inspired by the fighting style of a skilled martial arts expert, as well as the infamous weapon of the Gurkhas, the Gurkha Kukri Knife is a time tested favorite, popular with military personnel and ideal for just about any mission. The blade is made of A-2 high carbon steel and has been precision ground and heat treated for superb functionality. Made of specially designed Kray-Ex, the handle is contoured and textured for a firm grip even in cold and wet conditions, and cushioning protects your hand from the shock of hard chopping strokes. A Secure-Ex sheath is included for safe storage and carrying. For wilderness survival, combat, utility and more, choose the Gurkha Kukri Knife!
- A traditional kukri blade
- Blade is precision ground and heat treated
- A durable, functional combat blade
- Handle is textured and contoured
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made of A-2 high carbon steel
- Handle made of Kray-Ex
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.31 Inches
- Overall Length: 17 Inches