If you hope to command the armies of Sparta, you need armour that distinguishes you from the rest and commands the respect of your forces. The Greek Muscle Cuirass is just the thing, its design offering both regality and protection. This black leather cuirass, consisting of a breastplate and backplate, blends poise with power. Its form displays the classic Greek muscle design, and its chest is adorned with golden-colored dragon and lion ornaments. The shoulders and sides are fastened with buckled leather straps for easier wear and adjustability. For any reenactment or costuming event, the Greek Muscle Armour will prove a piece fit for a commander!
- Features the classic Greek muscle pattern
- Detailed with gold tone dragon and lion accents
- Easy to wear and adjust via leather straps at sides and shoulders
- Perfect for reenactment, costuming, and LARP
- Made from 7-8 Ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.