When you march on the Persians, you want them to see you and feel fear. What better way to intimidate them than by wearing an armour that displays your physical prowess? For any hopeful hoplite, the Greek Leather Cuirass is just the thing. This black cuirass, which consists of a breastplate and backplate made of leather, perfectly replicates the classic Greek muscle design. Its borders are lined with brown leather, and its shoulders and sides fasten via adjustable leather straps. The Greek Leather Cuirass is perfect for creating a Spartan look for reenactment or costuming.
- Features the classic Greek muscle pattern
- Breastplate accented with brown trim
- Worn via adjustable leather straps at shoulders and sides
- Great for costuming, reenactment, LARP, and more
- Made from 7-8 Ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.