Not all armor is made to complete the image of a knight in shining armor, and these Gothic Fantasy Gauntlets are proof of that. Rich in detail and dark in design, these gauntlets echo the look of hand guards for the most nefarious of villains. Worn for good or ill, though, these gauntlets have great character and are quite protective, too. The gauntlets are crafted from plates of 16 gauge steel that have a stunning dark finish, worthy of any sinister creature or warlord, and are made using 158 rivets with 58 moveable parts, ensuring that the gauntlets have an exceptional level of articulation. Attached to the gauntlets are leather gloves for comfort, as well as an adjustable leather strap situated near the wrist-plate for a customized fit. Distinctive and unique, these Gothic Fantasy Gauntlets are offered as a matched pair and are perfect for keeping your hands safe in a fight. Their metallic plating will help you shrug off glancing blows, and their articulation will let you keep all the manual dexterity that you might require.
- Sold as a set of two
- A fantasy interpretation of articulated medieval gauntlets
- Provide great hand protection
- Gauntlets are fully articulated
- Include leather gloves and an adjustable leather strap
- Great for both costuming and reenactment
- Made of blackened 16 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.