The goat of Mendes, as he is sometimes known, is an intrinsic part of the Black Sabbath. This Gothic Baphomet Necklace recreates the image and the symbolism of the goat-god Baphomet, which for many is an iconic symbol of black magic and darkness. The pendant takes the shape of a bronze-hued goat head that is accented with crimson gemstone eyes and a gold-plated inverted pentagram on its forehead. Set at the center of the pentagram is a fly, while a crystal accent adorns the very top of the pendant. Included with the pendant is a chain for wearing and a lined velvet pouch for safe-keeping. Draped around your neck, this Gothic Baphomet Necklace is a powerful symbol of magic, as well as a spiritual icon that embodies the continuous struggle between light and darkness.
- Crafted in fine pewter metal
- Finished with gold and silver accents
- Depicts the iconic goat-headed Baphomet with an inverted pentagram
- Possesses an impressive level of detailing
- Includes a matching chain necklace and a lined velvet pouch
- Pendant Length: 1.75 Inches
- Pendant Width: 1 Inch