Keeping your arms safe in battle should be a priority, if only because they are what let you keep wielding your weapons and defending yourself. This Gothic Arm Armour will go a long way towards encasing your arms in protective steel. The armour is crafted from 18-gauge steel and features a shiny metal finish, as well as a look that complements our other Gothic armour pieces. It includes the couter, a metal shell that wraps around the elbow, the rerebrace or upper arm cannon, and the vambrace, which offers protection for the forearm. The bracers consist of two half-tubes that are hinged on one side and rotate to wrap around the forearm, before being belted together. Rolled edges and rivets increase safety and deflection. Adjustable buckle straps customize the fit of each piece. If you are looking to go into battle well protected, then you will at least wish to wear this set of Gothic Arm Amour.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To insure armour pieces are compatible in fit and function, it is best to stay within the brand when making purchases. (For example, Epic Armoury gorget will connect with Epic Armoury pauldrons.)
- Features a polished steel finish
- Possesses attractive gothic detailing
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Protects the upper arm, elbow, and forearm
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Forearm Width: 6.5 Inches
- Upper Arm Width: 13 Inches
- Overall Length: 17 Inches