The Golden Swirl Samurai Katana combines functionality with a great and stylish design. It is fitting for any samurai or warrior. Made from 1045 carbon steel, this functional sword features a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. A fuller runs down the length of the sharpened blade. A printed golden swirl adorns the blade.
The sword has a brass blade collar before continuing with a square, black tsuba. It features a golden design that depicts a pair of samurai fighting each other. The hilt continues with a wrapped, two-handed grip. Orange cord wraps around the cream-colored handle.
Finally, this sword comes with an orange lacquered scabbard. It features a black swirled design. Take this sword to your next reenactment or add it to your Japanese weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Fighting samurai design on tsuba
- Golden swirl on blade
- Comes with a orange scabbard
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Blade is 1045 carbon steel
- Scabbard is wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.