The Owl of Minerva served as her sacred bird and a symbol of her wisdom, intelligence, and learning. The Golden Roman Owl Pencil Topper features a little owl with wide eyes and detailed feathers perched on a Roman pattern. The owl topper is crafted from gold-plated pewter that looks striking against the black pencil. The Roman pencil is printed with a Roman numeral design, making it a great gift for Roman history buffs or a charming desk accent for your everyday use. Bring a touch of the Classical era into your daily life with the addition of this fantastic Roman collectible!
- Displays gold-plated pewter owl design
- Owl of Minerva tops the black pencil
- Roman numeral design printed along the side
- Makes a great gift or desk accent
- Pencil Length: 6.9 Inches