According to legend, King Arthur wielded a blade called Caledfwlch, which is Welsh for steel-cutter. The Gold Caledfwlch Letter Opener cannot cut steel, but it will make short work of even the toughest reinforced envelope. Modeled to resemble the Excalibur depicted in the Mabinogion, the first work of British fantasy, this paperknife, complete with a 24k gold-plated hilt, will make you feel like royalty even when you are opening your bills. The Gold Caledfwlch Letter Opener makes a great decorative collectible or functional office item for fantasy fans.
- Depicts the legendary sword of King Arthur
- Features a sharp blade for opening envelopes
- Hilt is beautifully crafted in great detail
- Perfect for decor or functional paper cutting
- Crafted from metal
- Hilt plated with .05 microns of 24k gold
- Length: 9.45 Inches