The Godfrey Shirt is a loose, roguish garment made from light cotton and designed for both comfort and style. Available in black or off-white, the period shirt falls just over the hip and is fitted with a subtle collar along the V-neckline. The long sleeves are designed to showcase a full, billowy look, befitting a wide range of social classes and careers from the late Middle Ages through the Renaissance. Tighten the cotton cord at the wrists to keep the fabric out of the way, made to easily fit inside a pair of gloves or gauntlets. The classic style looks striking with a great variety of character types. Match with other medieval clothes to create your personalized historical outfit.
- Features long sleeves and a V-neckline
- Available in off-white or black
- Ideal for wearing under a doublet or vest
- Great for role-playing and re-enactments
- Made from light cotton
- Small: 29.9 Inch length, 37.8 Inch chest, 22.8 Inch sleeve length
- Medium: 31.5 Inch length, 41.7 Inch chest, 24 Inch sleeve length
- Large: 33.1 Inch length, 45.7 Inch chest, 24.8 Inch sleeve length
- X-Large: 33.1 Inch length, 50.4 Inch chest, 25.6 Inch sleeve length
Measurements are approximate.