Not all armor is made of leather and metal. The gladiators, particularly, were known for wearing cloth armor pieces, like this Gladiator Padded Arm Guard, to provide a degree of protection while still preserving the warriors mobility and agility. This padded arm guard was traditionally worn over one arm, although gladiators wore it on different arms depending on the need at the moment. This padded guard consists of a heavy fabric, similar to what gambesons are made out of, which provides padding to dampen impacts. It may not be as defensible as leather or metal, but it is more protective then it sounds, and it also enables a fairly wide range of movement, as well. Depending on the situation, the benefits of this Gladiator Padded Arm Guard can far outweigh its relatively few deficits, making this piece of armor an effective choice whenever you plan on stepping out into your own gladiatorial pits.
- An Impressive and Detailed Gladiatorial Armor
- Dampens and Reduces the Impact of Received Blows
- Worn On the Arm and Covers from Wrist to Shoulder
- Secures with Leather Straps Across the Arm and Chest
- Helps to Create a Truly Impressive Gladiator Look
- An Absolutely Amazing Display Item or Collectors Piece
- Made of Cotton Canvas with a Polyester Filling