In ancient Rome, gladiators commanded respect for their superior combat skills. Evoke the same sense of warrior prowess with the Gladiator Dagger, a straightforward blade that looks as though it came right out of the arena. The traditional dagger blade features a diamond cross section, enhancing strength and efficiency in stabbing. The wooden guard is tiered to provide protection for your hand while giving it a historical appeal. The hilt is shaped to contour your grip, and the spherical pommel features lines carved around its surface. For a classical addition to your collection of Roman treasures, the Gladiator Dagger is a resilient weapon to honor the mighty warriors of ancient times.
- Blade features a traditional dagger shape and a diamond cross section
- Tiered wooden handle offers functional attraction
- Hilt is contoured, and the pommel features etched lines
- A simple and classic addition to any set of Roman collectibles
- Blade is steel
- Hilt is wood
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.