Those who want to look like a true Viking warrior should wear the proper armour. Wear this Gjermundbu Helmet on your head. Made from 14-gauge steel, this Viking helmet takes its design from a Norwegian archaeological find.
The helmet features a rounded head. Strips of reinforcing steel cross over the top of the head. In the center of this cross is a point. There is another strap that runs along the bottom of the helmet. In front, there is a pair of eye holes. These holes have angled bottoms with rounded sides. It covers part of the nose.
On the inside of this Norse helmet, there is a leather liner and a chin strap. You can wear this helmet to your next historical reenactment or cosplay event.
- Has reinforcing straps on top
- Based on archaeological find in Gjermundbu, Norway
- Features a liner and chinstrap
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from 14-gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.