When you want some throwing knives designed by a master, make sure that you check out the Gil Hibben Large Original Thrower Set of 3. Made from 420J2 stainless steel, this silver-colored set includes three functional knives. Each knife consists of a single piece of metal and has a drop-point blade. The Gil Hibben signature adorns the base of each blade. Above it is a section of jimping, a series of small grooves perpendicular to the spine.
Each knife continues with a handle. The top of each handle is straight, while the underside is concave. They finish with rounded ends. There are four circular cutouts on each knife handle for balance. Finally, the set comes with a brown leather sheath. It has a separate pocket for each knife. This knife set is great for collectors and those just starting to throw knives.
- Fully functional
- Includes three knives
- Features the Gil Hibben signature
- Has a drop-point blade
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for collectors and beginners
- Made from 420J2 stainless steel
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.