Why not wear some historical footwear to finish off your look? Make sure that you check out the Gernot Landsknecht Shoes and their design. Made from premium leather, this pair of brown shoes comes in a range of sizes. They have a wide, round toe. The shoes end above the ankle. They secure onto the foot with a strap that wraps around the leg. It adjusts with a buckle. In front under the strap, there is a black tongue. The tongue sticks out of a V-shape at the top of the foot. There are three marquise cutouts further down the foot.
On the bottom, the shoes feature hardened leather soles. Glue and stitching secure the soles into place. These shoes are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use. Wear them with your medieval or fantasy outfit. They work especially well with the Joerg Landsknecht Doublet (MY100778) and the Joerg Landsknecht Trousers (MY100779), each sold separately.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Features a wide toe
- Secures with a strap
- Has a contrasting black tongue
- Great finishing touch for many characters
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are standard US sizes, they do not come in narrow or wide.