Looking for a functional sword that looks right at the side of a German noble? Make sure to check out the German Wald Sword. Made from 1095 high-carbon steel, this sword features a tempered double-edged blade with a welded 3/4 tang. Based on a German hunting sword in a private collection, the sword continues with a twisted steel hilt. The hilt has an etched wooden grip with brass spacers. The steel pommel ends the hilt with a twisted design similar to the ends of the crossguard. Finally, this sword comes with a brown leather sheath. This sword is ideal for historical reenactments. You can also add it to a weaponry armoury.
- Battle Ready, Functional Sword
- Features a 3/4th tang
- Twisted Steel Pommel and Guard
- Handle is handsomely etched
- Includes a leather sheath
- Blade: Tempered 1095 high carbon steel
- Grip: Wood with brass spacers
- Overall Length: 37.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.