The Luger P08 pistol was first issued to German forces in 1904 and saw use in both World Wars. This German P08 Military Pistol Holster is modeled after the holster that would have held these legendary pistols. This holster is made to perfectly resemble the original, down the last detail, ensuring that this holster resembles the old ones in their prime. It is crafted from thick, black leather and features white stitching, which adds to the classic look. It features a full-cover flap that buckles closed, as well as an extra magazine pouch on the side and a spare pocket for a loading tool, which rests just under the flap. It is designed to accommodate all standard Luger P08 Parabellum replica pistols, so long as they have the traditional 4 inch long barrel. For a truly authentic German officer look, you will want to have one of these German P08 Military Pistol Holsters hanging at your side. It makes for a great collectible when it is displayed with its pistol, too.
- A Wonderful Replica of the Original German Holster
- Made from Thick, Black Leather with White Stitching
- Features a Full Flap Cover with Buckle Closure
- Possesses a Spare Magazine Compartment and a Loading Tool Pocket
- Great for Collectors, Gun Enthusiasts, and Reenactors
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.
There are no reviews yet.