For the rogue or quiet warrior looking to carry as much as possible, armour that does both jobs is a great option. Look at our Geralt Leather Greaves. Made from premium leather, these greaves come as a set of two in either brown or black. One greave has three loops for holding potion bottles in. The other greave has a sheath for a LARP dagger or knife. Also it has a small pouch ready to hold playing cards, tokens, or any other small item you may need. The greaves have multiple sections riveted together. Rivets also hold the pouches and loops in places. There are six straps on each greave to secure it to your leg. This set of greaves makes a great addition to LARP outfits and cosplay costumes.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors
- Comes as a set of two
- Holds multiple types of items
- Secures with six straps on each leg
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 18.6 Inches
- Top Width: 13 Inches
- Bottom Width: 7.3 Inches
- Pouch Length: 3.5 Inches
- Pouch Width: 3.5 Inches
- Sheath Length: 1.5 Inches
- Sheath Width: 1.3 Inches
- Holder Loop Width: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.