The Garuda Knife is tough as nails and has a full flat ground blade that makes it a fine tactical tool. This knife features a non-reflective, rust resistant black traction powder coated blade made from durable high carbon steel. The long grey Micarta handle provides ample grip for large or gloved hands out in the field. A lanyard hole can be found at near the top of the handle, which also features the extended tang for using the butt as a striking tool. This knife comes with a MOLLE compatible ballistic nylon sheath for easy attachment to pack and other gear.
- Controllable drop point blade design
- Blade features tactical black powder coat finish
- Impressive Micarta handle
- Convenient lanyard hole near the top of the handle
- Sturdy and reliable full tang construction
- Includes a ballistic nylon belt sheath for safe and easy carry
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is Micarta
- Overall Length: 10.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.0 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.50 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 Inch
- Weight: 11.68oz.