Sometimes you want something more than a simple tunic. The Fully Lined Medieval Tunic is a garment that is great for a variety of costumes and genres. This tunic comes in five sizes. The cotton outer layer is available in three colors with a natural toned, flax linen inner layer. The handmade shirt is full length in addition to having a scoop neck and long, narrowing sleeves. It has a hidden seam construction with no visible overlocking. The sturdy construction makes it great for regular wear and washing. The front has a deep slit at the bottom. It is wonderful for better mobility. The shirt slides on over the head, similar to a modern t-shirt. Layer this medieval shirt for a Renaissance faire, cosplay, or LARP outfit.
Belts and other accessories are not included.
- Scoop neck
- Lined, sturdy construction
- Hidden seam design
- Slit in front for better mobility
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from cotton and linen
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
- Small: Chest – 33-36.8 Inches, Waist – 27.2-31.5 Inches, Hips – 34.5-38.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 36.5-40 Inches, Waist – 31.5-35.4 Inches, Hips – 38.5-42.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 40.3-44 Inches, Waist – 35.4-39.3 Inches, Hips – 42.5-45.3 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.3-48 Inches, Waist – 39.3-43.2 Inches, Hips – 45.3-48 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48-51.5 Inches, Waist – 43.7-49.3 Inches, Hips – 48.4-52 Inches
Measurements are approximate.