Even ferocious Viking warriors need fantastic armour when pillaging a village. Wear this great Full Sleeve Butted Chainmail Hauberk in a large size. Made from 16 gauge high tensile steel, this hauberk comes with a zinc plated finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. Butted together, they form a 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Also, the hauberk has full length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a smaller size, check out AB2481, sold separately. Wear this Large Full Sleeve Butted Chainmail Hauberk into your next reenactment battle or medieval faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Full length sleeves
- Wonderful for medieval costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge high tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 56 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.