In Norse mythology, Frigg is the goddess of wisdom and wife of Odin. Such a position of power requires a regal garb. The Frigg Viking Underdress provides such poise with its modest, humble design, based on medieval Viking underwear. This ankle-worn, natural cotton dress fits the body loosely to provide comfort and a wide range of motion, but it still gives way to outer garments so that a dress can be worn over it. Its long sleeves keep the arms warm, and its classic neckline allows it to pair with a variety of medieval overwear. This garment also features a lace-up back for adjustability, giving it a snug fit. The Frigg Viking Underdress makes a wonderful addition to your medieval or Renaissance outfit.
- Based on Viking womens undergarments
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval dresses
- Long sleeves are great for cool weather
- Lacework back lends itself to adjustability
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton