It was customary for Anglo-Saxon women to cover their heads during the 10th and 11th centuries. Dress the part of a stylish medieval maiden when you wear the Frideswide Saxon Hood, made of a breathable, 100 percent cotton fabric. This gugel style hood fits closely to the head and is attached to a rounded mantle that extends over part of the shoulders. The long, narrow hood adds flair to the medieval hoods classic shape. Whether you are adding authenticity to a historical reenactment outfit or looking for extra interest and coverage to incorporate into a medieval fantasy look, this close fitting cotton hood is a fantastic choice.
- Close fitting hood features long, narrow tail
- Hood is attached to a rounded mantle
- Based on historical Anglo-Saxon styles
- Adds authenticity and interest to reenactment outfits
- Great for Renaissance fairs, medieval markets, and more
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- One Size Fits Most