In Norse mythology, Freya is a goddess of incredible beauty and enchantment. This Freya for Love and Magic Necklace embodies her qualities, while depicting the goddess herself in striking silver as she soars across the sky. This pendant captures the image of the man on the moon as well, depicted in a Celtic inspired crescent moon that rests behind Freya as she takes flight on her broom. The moon is accented with blue Swarovski crystals, while the pendant itself is crafted in pewter and plated in silver. Drawing a parallel between the Norse goddess Freya and witches of history, this Freya for Love and Magic Necklace is a perfect way to infuse a bit of myth and fantasy into your everyday look.
- Crafted from pewter and plated in silver
- Depicts a Freya-themed woman riding on a broom
- Celtic knot crescent moon is accented by blue Swarovski crystals
- Includes a 22 inch chain for wearing
- Symbolizes love and magic
- A great accent to gift or addition to your look
- Pendant Diameter: 1 Inch