Those heading out into the wilderness should make sure that they keep a knife on hand like the Forester Fixed Blade Knife. Made from 440C stainless steel, this knife has a fixed, clip point blade. The long, full tang blade features a satin finish. Then, the knife has a stainless-steel bolster before an antler handle. The grip has a slight curve on the underside. This curve makes the handle more comfortable to hold. Pins secure the antler in place. The end of the handle has a hole with a leather lanyard cord. Finally, the knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. The Forester Fixed Blade Knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a fixed, clip point blade
- Has a curved handle for a better grip
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Made from 440C stainless steel
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.